Monday, January 11, 2016

For today...
Today I will take the time to commune with nature, connect with the Earth, strengthen my emotional foundation. This enables me to take control of my new power without the worry that it will collapse or disappear. Wow
The difference is in "being" complete rather than "trying" to keep things from breaking. I appreciate "being" on an emotional level... I "feel" complete while I'm in communion with the Earth's Spirit.
.
 We are simply who we are and we are coming into our power!  Coming into this new dimension is new and its natural to worry and wonder. allow the child within to wonder! Take care of your emotional self with the assurance that you are going in the right direction and that you ALREADY ARE taking good care of yourself and your future.

Artwork by Michelle Nosco

Photo by Ezra Murrieta


No comments:

Post a Comment